Monday, June 20, 2011

The End Is Near..

Going through high school, it only really hit me near the end all of the advice parents, adults, and teachers give. High school is a place for learning and education. I'm sure i've learned more than just academics in course related work. I've learned a lot about people, friends, and even general life skills. The things that I most regret in high school are the things that I don't think I tried hard enough for. It took me to the end of high school to realize that I didn't really try that hard in my courses, and I know I could have done better. Given that, It can really determine the outcome in possible secondary education; so reflecting, It would be nice to just be able to manipulate the past to my liking, without going back to all of the missed work. Wouldn't it be nice?
I've met a variety of different kinds of individuals. Smart, Nice, inspirational people that are deemed to be great role models. It's been an appreciative time being around the different colours that make up our school. Another thing I regret was putting certain ties at risks by associating myself with high school drama. Life is too short, and i'm sure the thought could really only hit me, much like a bus. Realizing that some things don't really click in until they are too late.
I'm glad I am in school though, despite the amount that I complain about it. It's a great opportunity to meet people, share ideas, and take what you need from lessons. I'm not going to wish that I could go back to change things, because that would put a loop-hole in my character. We'll see how the future rolls out though, won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment